Monday 1 November 2010

First Time


It’s November 1st 2010 & I currently have a dance business teaching Ballroom & Latin private lessons as well as teaching couples for their weddings/first dance.

The reason I started this Blog is to find a way to talk to customers & non customers in a easy way. This is the first time I’ve used a Blog site so just going to see how it goes.

I’m planning to open a dance school in 2011, most likely March because I don’t want the possible snow to interrupt anything.

I’m currently working on the website, trying to keep the costs as low as possible so building it myself.

I’m really excited as I worked for many schools & can’t wait to be the principle of my own. It would be a lie to say I was not scared a little but then I’m only doing this as I know I’m ready for the responsibility that a dance school brings & I know I can offer a fantastic service.

My dance schools name will be Dance4fun as this is the name I use for my social dance promotions company & private lessons. I went with http://www.thanetballroomlatin.co.uk rather than dance4fun for a website address as someone else already has dance4fun and I’m hoping Thanet Ballroom Latin will give me better results when people search for dance classes online.

Maybe I’ve wrote to much for my first Blog but I hope this time next year I’ve have kept this Blog up to date with dance school information and dance related topics.

Bye All
Steven Ford (School Principle @ Dance4fun)